Thursday, September 1, 2011

House Made Cinnamon Rolls


Many years ago  I remembered going to this funky little café in Vermont.  They served the best coffee in mismatched coffee mugs and  an amazing Cinnamon Roll that came straight from the oven - it was so warm and so delicious that I wanted to try to recreate that experience for my customers at our restaurant!
I played  with a recipe until I was able to get it as close to what I remembered. Now, we are proud to say that at Laura & Tony’s Kitchen, we make our Cinnamon Rolls daily and serve them warm straight from the oven; the way they taste best!
        They have definitely caught on through the years. We even have customers who like to buy them unbaked so they can bring them home and enjoy them hot from their own oven.  Our Cinnamon Rolls are in big demand!
  Of course, those aren’t the only baked goods we serve.  We also have our Signature Carrot Cake with an Old Fashioned Cream Cheese Frosting and our own Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping, among several other additions. Most importantly, we are happy to be able to say we do all baking at Laura & Tony‘s Kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment