Tuesday, May 26, 2015

THE best Coffee Cake you'll ever taste!

  When we first opened Laura & Tony's Kitchen in 2004 , my husband kept asking me to make a Coffee Cake for Our "Amazing Breakfast Buffet" I kept brushing him off thinking it would be too difficult to master. Finally, I gave in , this recipe is delicious and easy to put together , really best while still warm - right out of the oven.Several of our guests have pleaded with me to share my Coffee Cake recipe, I am delighted that you love it as much as we do , enjoy!!

    Laura & Tony’s Kitchen Coffee Cake                             preheat oven 375*F

1-      9x12 glass pan sprayed with vegetable oil
 

Topping –

2 cups dark Brown sugar

2 cups Flour

1 Tbsp cinnamon

½ teaspoon salt

8oz (room temperature) butter
     
Mix together until it resembles wet sand, refrigerate until butter is chilled at least 20 minutes.

 

2 eggs

1 cup milk

2 cups sugar

3 ½ Flour

1 Tbsp 1 tsp baking powder

1 Tbsp cinnamon

1 cup melted butter

Mix eggs and sugar add butter, milk mix dry ingredients and add slowly to the egg mixture stir til combined.

Spray pan , add cake dough bake 15 minutes add topping and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.

 

1 comment:

  1. I made this...yours still tastes better

    ReplyDelete